Our client is a world-renowned heritage brand, which over the last decade has had to reinvigorate their core business to appeal to a new generation, with new ideas, new expectations and who interact with the brand in a completely unique way.
What We Did
- We worked collaboratively to define a strategy that would broaden brand recognition, monetise existing content and internationalise the brand further.
- As part of the strategy we helped identify a new target market for our client and a solution that would offer brand partners access to an exclusive new set of services.
- We worked with the Managing Director and Associate Director to develop a new digital proposition for the new target market.
- We designed, built, tested and released a mobile app for iOS and Android which opened up a new, distinct revenue channel for our client targeting a new market.
- As a result of the engagement, our client now has a new revenue stream which is on track against the business plan and is driving increased brand awareness within the target market.
- We delivered a robust digital application with a 5* rating and user analytics that dramatically outperform industry averages.
What the client said
"We worked with TORI over the course of a year on a project to capitalise upon our expertise in weddings. TORI conceived and developed an idea for a wedding planning app, found a partner to build it, and supported us throughout the development and launch. It was ideal for us, as a small but ambitious company, to benefit from the expertise of the team at TORI, which informed the entirety of the project – from exhaustive market research and technical insights, to hands-on user testing pre-launch. Michael and Carolyn were highly professional, knowledgeable, communicative and responsive, as well as being an absolute pleasure to work with." - Associate Director